Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

For Christmas cards this year try Shutterfly!

Ok so normally I dont have a post about a company or products but I have had several people ask what printing services I like for my photographs. One of my top choices for price and quality is Shutterfly. I love their products. I have always been so pleased with their promotions and have ordered several photo books from them that have turned out fantastic. There are so many options out there from about a million different companies but very few with the quality that Shutterfly offers. To get a great print you need 2 things - a great picture and then a great developer of that picture. Yes, developing makes a huge difference in regards to your quality of print. So what if you want a great print for Chirstmas cards or a great card but dont want to pay a huge amount of money for professional service? Try Shutterfly this holiday season. Especially if you are one of my clients and have the full copyright to your images :-) You cant beat it! Below are a examples of my photo books and also a card I created from the Shutterfly site. Below are also several links to great gift ideas form Shutterfly. If you like the below design it is the With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment